quite honestly, this leg of our journey was very hard for me and excruciating really…physically, mentally, and emotionally. buggs, of course, handled it like a trooper and a well-seasoned traveler.
my head and heart were still swimming in a sea of questions. i went over and over and over the whole gig harbor, wa part of our journey trying to figure out exactly what had transpired.
we arrived on p**l’s doorstep and everything spiraled out of control from there. it was an exercise in futility and i really do not wish to reopen that rotten can of worms. we have moved forward.
i will make a bullet point list of this leg of our journey…but, i will not be going into too much detail.
high and low points of this leg:
- not being able to sleep for nearly forty-eight hours due to another’s drug habit and scary behemoth spiders.
- sleep sick and unable to stand or walk…couldn’t feel either leg or foot.
- hospitalized for nearly a week.
- four hour mri performed twice.
- two lumbar punctures.
- three bulging discs in my lower back.
- was without buggs for awhile.
- once released…couldn’t lie down had to try to sleep sitting up on couch.
- had great conversations with j**s.
- went to yellowstone wildlife sanctuary.
- took some beautiful photos.
- had pancakes with all you can eat syrup at the pelican cafe.
- ankles swelled into cankles.
- homer, my birthright was stolen from me.
- repeatedly lied to.
- huge fight about money.
- packed up and fled laurel, mt.
- stopped at police department on way out of town.
- drove in the dark with ice on the roads, through a mountain pass to our next stop…bozeman, mt.